Here are are a few of the easy fun Valentine’s Craft I have found:
Crafts use all young kids senses to experience the meaning of love and friendship for the Valentine’s Day holiday.
Whether you are making a craft to decorate your home or sharing your love with grandparents, siblings, classmates or neighbors; crafts layer a creative imprinted on children’s memories. The fun craft activities of Valentine’s day is a wonderful teaching tool full of laughter, hugs, and joy.
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. For more information, see my disclosures here.
Crafts are hands-on and teach essential hand-eye skills. Learning skills of cutting, gluing, color combinations and communication skills teach early creativity. These are skills and loving emotions your kids will remember for a lifetime.
I have a strong memory of the love and kindness of my mother as she was teaching me how to cut circles and hearts. I still feel the loving words of encouragement and hugs.
As the New Year starts everyone is concentrating on achieving goals and organization. Yes, crafting can be loud and messy, but it also helps you teach inside voices and putting things back where they belong after all the fun is over. Break out of the organizing mindset, pull out an old tablecloth and all the crafts supplies, make a huge mess of memories and love. Memories that encourage creativity, love, smiles and laughter.
- Paper Plate Valentine’s Day Heart Wreath Craft: from TheResourcefulMama.com
2. Valentine’s Day Birdfeeders: from Wineandglue.com
3. Free Printable Valentine Paper Fortune Cookies: from evermine.com
4. Easy Conversation Heart Valentines: from Keystoinspiration.com
5. Valentine Heart Bookmarks to Print and Color: From Carlaschauer.com
6. DIY Valentine’s Day Garland: from blog.vickybarone.com
7. Valentine’s Day White Chocolate Bark Bites: from number-2pencil.com
8. Valentine’s Day Napkin Fun Fold: from onekingslane.com
Thank you for all the bloggers and their beautiful craft ideas!