Hershey’s® Peanut Butter Kiss Blossom Cookies have been a tradition for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Our family has always baked soft warm peanut butter cookies that my kids love. However, having the Hershey’s kiss on the top add a holiday touch to a kids favorite. Ok, my favorite too. 🤫
These cookies are perfect year round and have become a Christmas classic. A fun easy cookie to make with your kids or grandkids, and a perfect way to get the kids involved in baking for the Holidays. You can make this a Christmas baking traditions with toddlers and memories that they will love as they grow up and become teens. Peanut Butter Kiss Blossom Cookies are the perfect combination of peanut butter and chocolate.
Perfect for Baking with kids👩🏼🍳 👨🏼🍳 👼🏼
Your kids will have fun unwrapping the kisses and rolling the dough into little balls and rolling them in sugar. Even little ones can press the kiss in the warm cookie as they come out of the oven and are sitting on the cooling rack. Just make sure their little hands are away from the hot pan.
The Kiss cookies are a simple peanut butter cookies rolled in sugar, cooked in no time with the perfect kiss in the middle. When the baked cookies are on the cooling rack gently press the kiss int he middle being careful not to push them all the way through. The bottom of the kiss melts just enough to hold onto the cookies. Yum.
Just remember if you bake these cookies as the first recipe of the season they may not last to your Christmas party. Make sure to have enough ingredients on hand to make a double or extra batch for your Christmas Eve party.
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link I will earn a small commission which helps keep my blog up and running but it won’t cost you a penny more)! Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
Christmas Cookie Baking Schedule
This year I am planning ahead to make sure I have time to make all my favorite cookies. I have created a Christmas Cookie Baking Schedule for myself to keep on track. I have a copy just for you too to make your holidays run smother. Click Here or on the picture to get your copy.
- 1/2 cup of Butter
- 1 cup of Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/3 cup White Sugar
- 1/3 cup packed Brown Sugar
- 1 beaten egg
- 2 TLB Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 & 1/2 cups Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 pkg Chocolate Kisses
- 1/2 cup white sugar for rolling
- Mix all the dry ingredients together, set aside.
- Cream the Butter and both sugars ( not the 1/2 for rolling).
- Add the milk and the vanilla.
- Add the egg and peanut butter to the butter and sugar mixture.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix well by hand, it will be sticky.
- Using two spoons or a cooke scoop form one tsp balls of dough, drop in the bowl of white sugar to coat.
- Place the cookies on a ungreased cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes depending on your oven.
- When you take cookies out of the oven transfer to a cooling rack.
- Take one unwrapped Kiss and gently place in the center of each cooke, press lightly.
- Let cool
Find where I share my post at my favorite Link Parties: Click Here