Beach Vacation Meal Plan #2
Here is the second recipe in my series of one pot electric pressure cooker meals for your beach vacation. These recipes are perfect for any vacation when you want to save money on meals for your family. Especially if you are vacationing with small children where you do not wants to sit in a crowded restaurant and fuss with the kids.
You will save huge on your vacation food budget and save the frustration of getting all the beach babies dressed in the car and off to a frustrating dinner out. Your family will love the bold flavor of chicken marsala.
My quick and easy electric pressure cooker recipes will help you put a healthy simple ingredients meal on the table at the same time allow you to spend very little time cooking. All these recipes are, dump it in, turn it on and put your feet up.
My Chicken Marsala recipe is a traditional dinner recipe that is packed with flavor. If your family is all adults, I would use the traditional marsala wine. If you have kids that would not like the bold flavor, just substitute more water or broth for the wine.
A Super Simple Chicken Marsala Recipe
Supplies you will need:
- Electric Pressure Cooker or Instant Pot
- Cooked Rice or Cooked Egg Noodles
- Cutting Board and a Good Knife
- Serving Bowl w/lids
- 6 Chicken breast, boneless and skinless fresh or frozen
- 3 cup of mushrooms sliced
- 1 medium onion sliced
- 1/2 cup water or chicken stock
- 3/4 cup of Marsala Wine
- 1/4 tsp dry Thyme
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1 envelope of Brown Gravy Mix
- 1 package of Egg Noodles cooked per the package (or cooked rice)
- Put all of the ingredients in the pressure cooker and lock the lid, put the valve on seal
- Set the timer to 20 minutes
- Let the cooker release the steam naturally about 10 minutes
- Serve over Cooked Egg noodles