Plan Ahead for Thanksgiving Day
Print off your Free Printable Thanksgiving Day Planner. By planning ahead you can have a fun family day no matter how many guests or how many side dishes. Taking the time to sit down and plan out all the details of the traditional American holiday will put your mind at ease if you are a first-time host. It will also help you keep organized even if you have made this meal many times before. Click here for your Free Copy, or Click any picture. Provide your email and you will receive a welcome email with the password to the printable library.
Even the experienced Thanksgiving Dinner Host can get overwhelmed by all the details as our family grows. The demands of everyday life, kids, and work can make the thought of this day seem impossible. No matter how may relatives and friends are arriving at your house this year, you can enjoy the day and fellowship. When you have as much as possible purchases, prepared and organized days before the big day you can be more relaxed.
No matter how good we are at juggling the week’s events in our head, writing it down and letting the other in our home know the plan will take the stress out of your head and down on paper. I always print off a Thanksgiving Day Planner at least a week before to make sure I have on paper all I need to do.
I have designed this year a fun kid-friendly planner that will help you organize and have a fun plan. You can keep the planner out on your kitchen counter for the week of and the day of Thanksgiving. I love beautiful images to keep me in the mood of the season. Having beautiful images and printables give me more joy as I work and plan.
So let’s get started planning ahead of our Thanksgiving day festivities. 7 pages of helpful printable including, meal plan, guest list, the weekend before shopping list, Tuesday before shopping list, pantry essentials, and your crafts and decorations.
Planning Thanksgiving Day Tips
- Print off your free Thanksgiving Day Planner
- Write down your guests. (Guest List Printable)
- Send written invitations, emails or a phone call to each guest
- Plan out what menu items you want to make yourself. (Meal Planning Printable)
- Ask family & friends to bring the other side dishes or desserts you do not want to make
- Find your recipes and put them all in one place. I use the app Paprika. (Great Tutorial about Paprika click here to go to Keystoinspiration.com)
- Write down all the items you need to buy. (Shopping List Printable)
- Check your pantry to see what you already have and what you need to buy. (Pantry Essentials Shopping List Printable)
- Make your shopping list for the weekend before and the day before Thanksgiving.
- Decide on any special decorations.
- List what you need to buy for your Thanksgiving decorations. (Craft & Decoration Printable)
- Decide on any crafts for your guest to make after dinner
- Write down what you need to buy for the after dinner craft
My hope and prayer for you this Thanksgiving is that you will be able to relax and enjoy your Thanksgiving by having everything planned out in advance.
Leave a comment on your favorite side dish that you must make every Thanksgiving, and any fun crafts you like to have for the kids to make.
Find where I share my post at my favorite Link Parties: Click Here