- 1 1/2 cups Flour
- 1/3 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Ginger
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup Melted Butter
- 8 Medium to Small Peaches cut in slices with the skin on
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 TLB Corn Starch ( or 3 TLB quick Tapioca
- 2 tsp Lemon Juice
- Pinch Salt
- 1 to 2 tsp Vanilla
- Mix all of the Crumb toppings and mix with a fork
- Then slice the peaches and mix with the peach ingredients.
- Put the peach mixture in the cast iron skillet and cook for 5 min over med heat.
- Then turn off heat and crumble the topping over the hot peaches.
- Carefully with pot holders transfer skillet to a 350 degree over and cook for 45 min.
- Cook 350 Degrees for 45 min until bubbly hot. Serve with whip topping.
- Prep Time: 20
- Cook Time: 45