Quick summer dinner recipe with delicious grilled chicken.
- 1 box of Pasta Cooked al dente, we love bow-tie
- 2 Grilled Chicken Breasts
- 1 Green Pepper chopped
- 1 Red Pepper chopped
- 1 small Onion chopped
- 1 can of Black Olives chopped
- (any other veggies your family likes)
- 1 bottle of Ken’s Steak House Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 TLB Basil
- 1 TLB Oregano
- If you have the time, take the chicken breasts and marinade and a half a cup of the salad dressing.
- Slice the top of each chicken breast after marinated, approximately 1/4 inch down before placing on the grill.
- Grilled chicken breast to 170° internal temperature
- While the chicken is cooking, chop all of your vegetables, what in a large mixing bowl and pour half of the large jar of vinaigrette over the v vegetables.
- Also, while the chicken is cooking, oil in a large pot of water and cook your pasta her the instructions on the box.
- When the pasta is done cooking and drained, add to the large bowl of chopped vegetables.
- Winner chicken is cooked thoroughly, remove and chop into bite-size pieces.
- At chicken to the large bowl and add the remaining vinaigrette and stir well.
- Salt and pepper to taste
Keywords: Easy Summer Chicken Pasta Salad