- 1 Can Crushed Pineapple with the juice (20 oz)
- 1 Sugar-Free Instant Pistachio Pudding (1 oz)
- 3 cups of Mini Marshmallows
- 1/2 cup of Chopped Nuts (Pecans)
- 1 Cool Whip regular size, thawed (8 oz)
- In a large bowl mix the pudding and the pineapple along with the juice. Mix well as this is the only liquid to add to the pudding. (do not add milk).
- Stir in the marshmallows and the nuts. (you can make this without the nuts)
- Fold in the Cool Whip.
- cover with plastic wrap and up in the refrigerator for an hour or two.
- You can make this recipe with sugar jello also if you do not want to use sugar free
- Prep Time: 10
- Category: Dessert
- Method: refrigerated
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 8
Keywords: Watergate Salad Pineapple Pistachio Dessert