So easy to dump and start in your CrockPot or Slow Cooker. A little Mexican spice with shredded chicken. Delicious and filling, a family and kid-friendly recipe.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, or 8 chicken tenders (can use frozen, thaw halfway before adding to the recipe)
- 4 cloves of garlic sliced
- 1 large onion large chop
- 2 cups of frozen corn
- 1 can of diced tomatoes with green chiles (do not drain)
- 1 can of black beans, drained
- 1 can of pinto beans, drained (or any white bean)
- 1 cup of water
- 2 packages of taco seasoning
- optional: sour cream & taco chips
- Turn on the slow cooker or Crock-Pot to High.
- Spray with vegetable oil
- Add all the ingredients to the pot except the chicken and stir.
- Add the chicken and coat it with the sauce.
- cook for 4 hours on high or 8 hours on low.
- When the recipe is done, remove the chicken and shred it with 2 forks.
- Serve with sour cream or taco chips.
- This soup can also be served with a lot of Mexican dish toppings, like onion, Jalapeños, avocado, cheddar cheese, and of course sour cream.
- Great as a leftover.
- Serving Size: 8
Keywords: CrockPot Chicken Taco Soup