- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Put the rack in the oven on the lowest rack so the cake has plenty of room to rise.
- Do not grease the Angel Food Cake Pan.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer add the cake mix, 1 cup of water, 1/4 cup of coffee, 1/4 cup of dark chocolate powdered cocoa.
- Mix on low for 30 seconds.
- Beat on medium for 1 minute. Do not over mix.
- Pour the batter into the ungreased Angel Food Cake pan.
- Place the cake pan in the oven and bake for 38 to 48 minutes.
- Remove the cake from the oven. Let cool for 5 minutes and then invert onto a wine bottle or any bottle where the cake can rest on the neck so that it cools upside down.
- When the cake is completely cooled take a sharp knife and run it on the outside of the pan and along the inner circle of the pan. Gently tap the cake out of the pan.
- Top with large strawberries and whip topping or whipped cream.
- Always cut with a serrated knife.
Keywords: Easy Chocolate Mocha Angel Food Cake Valentine's Day Dessert