Easy Green Bean Casserole Side Dish with French Fried Onions
- 1 can Campbell’s Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 2 teaspoon Soy Sauce
- Dash of Pepper
- 1 bag of frozen Green Beans Thawed 16 oz bag (about 4 cups)
- 1 container of French’s French Fried Onions about 1/2 of a 6 oz. (1 1/2 – 2cups, 1/2 of the container mix in and 1/2 on top)
- dash of pepper
- Mix together the soup, milk, and soy sauce & pepper. Mix this into the Green beans. Add about 1 cup of the French Fried Onion to this mixture, make sure to leave a lot for the top.
- Put the mixture in a casserole dish and top with the remaining Onions.
- Heat the oven to 350° and bake for 45 min if warm or 90 min if you make ahead and it is cold from the refrigerator.
- The recipe is for a medium casserole dish. If making a double recipe (2X) in a 13 x 9 glass dish, cold out of the refrigerator, it will take 60 to 90 minutes.
- Update for 2021: This recipe tastes the best if made the night before and refrigerated. Make the recipe as above but leave the topping off until ready to cook on Thanksgiving day.
Keywords: Easy Green Bean Casserole Side Dish with French Fried Onions