Thanksgiving Turkey in the Slow Cooker
Turkey Breast Cooked Slow for Thanksgiving or Christmas
- Author: My Friend Kathy
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 6-7 hours
- Total Time: 29 minute
- Category: main dish
- Method: Slow Cooker
- Cuisine: American
- 1 Large or 2 Small Turkey Breasts
- 1 Turkey or Chicken Broth 32 oz box
- 1 Onion chopped in large chunks
- 4 Stocks of Celery are washed and whole to layer on the bottom of the slow cooker.
- 4 Carrots, 2 for the bottom of the slow cooker, 2 large chopped to add.
- 1/2 stick butter melted
- 1/2 Parsley chopped
- 2 cloves of Garlic minced
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- 1 tablespoon Poultry Seasoning
- a few Sage Leaves optional
- Place the celery and the carrots in the bottom of your Slow Cooker.
- Put the Turkey Breast on top of the celery and carrots.
- Pour in the turkey broth
- Mix together into melted butter: Parsley, garlic, salt, pepper, paprika, and poultry seasoning. Spread the butter mixture over the turkey breast.
- Cook on High for 5 hours or Low for 6-7
- This recipe does not have the exact measurements. The amount depends on the size of the Breast of the Turkey.
- For my Crockpot, I put it on high for 1 hour and then low for 6 hours.
Keywords: Turkey Breast Slow Cooker Recipe