Using two Instant Pots or one and a rice cooker make a traditional family dinner quick and easy Chicken & Rice in Cream of Mushroom Soup Casserole in a fraction of the time. Us the mini for the rice.
- 2 cans of Campbell’s cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup of Water
- 6 to 8 Chicken Breasts
- Dash of Salt
For the Rice
- 2 cups of uncooked rice
- 2 cups of water
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp olive oil
- In the Instant Pot add the canned soup, water, and chicken breasts. The Chicken can be thawed or frozen. The more frozen the chicken the longer the Instant Pot takes to get up to pressure. The cooking process does not start until it is at pressure and the lid can no longer move.
- Put the lid on, set it to “seal” and set the timer for 15 minutes. Allow releasing of the pressure naturally, about another 10 minutes until the lid can be removed.
- Next: Put the rice, water, salt & oil in a smaller pressure cooker set to the rice setting (or high pressure for 4 minutes. If you only have one Instant Pot no problem, just cook your rice on the stovetop like regular.
- After the 10 minutes natural release, give the chicken a stir and serve over rice.
- Serving Size: 6
Keywords: Instant Pot Cream Of Mushroom Soup Chicken and Rice