Quick & Easy Warm Full Flavored Soup in 6 min under pressure
- 48 oz Chicken Stock
- 1 cup Water
- 1/8 tsp Garlic Salt
- 1/2 tsp Poultry Seasoning
- 1/8 cup Parsley chopped
- 1 Rotisserie Chicken cut into bite-size pieces
- 4 stocks of Celery chopped
- 4 Carrots chopped
- 1 Onion diced
- 1TLB olive oil
- 1/2 bag Egg Noodles
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Prepare the egg noodles per the package directions, drain, and set aside.
- Prepare all of your vegetables and the rotisserie chicken.
- Plugin the Instant Pot and set to 6 minutes
- Place the olive oil, chopped onion, celery, salt & pepper in the bottom of the pot
- Cook for about 2 minutes to soften.
- Add the remaining ingredients (except the egg noodles).
- With the timer on 6 minutes, secure the lid and set it on lock.
- When the timer goes off, slowly release the steam.
- When lid releases: Enjoy
Keywords: Instant Pot Quick Chicken Noodle Soup