Beat the heat on a scorching summer day by treating yourself to the refreshing delight of Frozen Yogurt Bark. This kid-friendly dessert brings together creamy vanilla yogurt, juicy fresh berries, and irresistible crunchy toppings, providing a healthier alternative to ice cream that doesn’t compromise on satisfaction.
- Chobani Zero Sugar Fat Free Strawberry Greek Yogurt – 2 containers
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla protein powder
- 1 to 2 teaspoon of BetterBody Foods Monk Fruit Zero Calorie Sweetener
- 3 to 4 fresh Strawberries
- 1/4 cup of Blueberries
- 1/4 cup of shelled Pistachio Nuts
- Line a brownie baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl combine the 2 containers of greek yogurt with the vanilla protein powder and monk fruit. Mix well.
- Spread into the prepared baking sheet the yogurt mixture and spread evenly.
- Layer on top of the yogurt the strawberries, blueberries and pistachio nut. You can us any combination fresh berries or fresh fruit that you like.
- Cover the pan with plastic wrap and freeze for at least 2 hours.
- Remove the yogurt fruit bark from the freezer and chop into easy to eat chunks.
- Place in an airtight container and keep in the freezer.
Keywords: Healthy Frozen Greek Yogurt Bark with Strawberry Pistachio