How to make chicken salad sandwiches using your Instant Pot to have the most delicious most chicken with no fuss.
- 4 large frozen skinless chicken breasts
- 1 & 1/2 cup of water
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 medium onion chopped in small chunks, or 4 sliced green onions
- 1 cup of chopped celery
- 1/2 cup of chopped parsley
- 1 & 1/4 cups of green grapes cut in quarters
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick Whole Celery Seed
- 1 & 1/4 to 1/2 cup of Hellmann’s Light Mayonnaise
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- With the inner pot in the Instant pot, place the handled rack in the inner pot so the chicken is not sitting on the bottom of the inner pot.
- Add 1 and 1/2 cups of water to the inner pot.
- Sprinkle garlic and onion salt on top of the frozen chicken breast and place the chicken breasts on the rack in the inner pot.
- While the chicken is cooking, chop the onion, celery parsley and grapes in small bite size pieces. Set aside.
- Place the lid on top and secure. Set the Instant Pot for 15 minutes on high pressure and a 10 minutes natural release.
- When the time is up release any pressure and remove the chicken to a cutting board.
- Cut the chicken into 1/2 small pieces and then shredded with 2 forks to make a lightly shredded chicken.
- In a small bowl mix together the celery seed, salt and black pepper.
- After a couple of minutes, when the chicken is cool, mix together in a large bowl the chicken, onion, celery, parsley, and grapes.
- Gently mix in the mayonnaise.
- Chill and serve in a croissant, bread or for low carb a bed of lettuce.
Keywords: Instant Pot Chicken Salad