How To Make Chocolate Spoons Fun Edible Easter Craft For Kids
A fun quick cooking craft for Easter that you can get your little ones involved.
- Author: Susan
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 20
- Category: Dessert
- White Chocolate Chips 1/2 cup
- Milk Chocolate Chips 1/2 cup
- Dark Chocolate Chips 1/2 cup
- Plastic Spoons
- Put 1/2 cup of chocolate chips in a glass measuring cup or bowl.
- Put each flavor of chocolate in a separate bowl.
- Microwave for 30 seconds at a time, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
- Be careful when removing the measuring cups and bowls, use a pot holder as the glass can become hot. The melting of the chocolate should be done by an adult if children are helping.
- Set up a cooling rack on the counter with wax paper or paper towel under the rack for easy cleanup.
- Take a clean dry spoon and scoop chocolate into the well of the spoon. Try to not get any on the back of the spoon but this is not that important.
- Take a knife and level off the chocolate in the spoon and set the spoon on the cooling rack.
- At this point decorate with sprinkles as you like them. You can also drizzle chocolate of a different color to decorate
- In order to keep the spoons clean and fresh place in a clear treat bag and tie with a pretty ribbon.
- Stir the chocolate spoons in hot coffee or hot chocolate.
- Leave a message below if you have any other ways you use chocolate spoons
Keywords: How To Make Chocolate Spoons