- 6 boxes of Jell-O different flavors in small boxes. 2 boxes of each flavor
- 1 and 1/2 cups of boiling water for every 2 boxes. (do not add cold water)
- Easter Egg Molds (Look in your local food store next to the Jello)
- Sweetened Coconut
- Green food coloring
- For 2 small boxes of Jell-O bring 1 and 1/2 cups of water to boil. (about 4 minutes in the microwave)
- Add the packet of Jell-O to the water and stir for 2 minutes.
- Spray the inside of your mold with a light mist of spray oil.
- Close the mold and double check that it is closed.
- Pour the Jell-O into the mold and refrigerate overnight.
- When you are ready to serve loosen the top of the mold and gently remove the Jell-O eggs. (this will take some time go slow)
- To make the edible grass, place the coconut in a plastic bag or in a bowl and mix in a few drops of food coloring and a few drops of water if needed.
- If you can not find the egg molds, my friend at Squirrels of a Feather has a post on how to make your own molds. Check out her post on How to Make a DIY Jello Egg Mold for Easter
- Recipe updated April 2022
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Dessert
Keywords: Jell-O Easter Eggs