- 1/2 of a 1 lb box of cooked (about 3 cups) Mini Farfalle Pasta
- 1/2 of a 1 lb box of Cooked (about 3 cups) Orzo Pasta
- 1 cup of baby spinach ruff chop
- 1/2 can of Chick Peas Garbanzo Beans
- 1 Bell Pepper (any color)
- 1/2 of a large onion (sweet or red)
- 1/2 of an English Cucumber
- 4 to 5 Basil leaves chipped thin
- 2 stocks of Celery
- 1/4 tsp Celery Seed
- 2 large Lemon the zest and the juice
- 1 cup of Garlic Expressions Classic Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- 1 cup of cubed Provolone Cheese
- Put a large pot of water on to boil.
- Cook each box of pasta separately for the time on the box. (We like our Al Dente). Drain and cool completely. (This can be done early in the day as the pasta should be cold.)
- Next, chop all of the other vegetables, I use a Vidalia Onion Chop Wizard as it makes all the veggies the same size.
- Drain and rinse the can of chickpeas.
- Cube the Provolone Cheese.
- Zest the rind of the 2 lemons with a zester.
- In a large bowl mix the pasta, orzo, spinach, chickpeas, bell pepper, onion, English cucumber, basil, celery, celery seed and lemon zest and mix lightly.
- Squeeze all the lemon juice from the 2 lemons with a lemon reamer. Add to the pasta.
- Next, add the Garlic Expressions Salad Dressing (you can add more or less depending on your taste)
- Mix well & refrigerate.
- Add the Provolone Cheese just before serving.