A great quick dinner for the summer dinner, or to pack for a picnic. Lots of fresh veggies and grilled chicken, I know your family will love.
- Box of Pasta Cooked al dente
- 2 Grilled Chicken Breasts
- 1 Green Pepper Chopped
- 1 Red Pepper Chopped
- 1 Onion Small Chopped
- 1 Can Black Olives Chopped
- (any veggie you like)
- 1 Bottle of Ken’s Steak House Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 TLB each Basil & Oregano
- Chop all of the veggie Ingredients.
- Make the pasta per the direction on the box.
- when done rinse the pasta in cold water. Set to drain.
- Grill chicken breast till done, 165°F
- Chop chicken to bit size pieces.
- Mix the veggies with the dressing and spices then add the chicken and Pasta and mix well.
- If serving at a later time, same some of the dressing and add just before serving.
This dish is great with or without the chicken. Serve without a protein for a side dish.
Keywords: Chicken Pasta Salad