The Best Easy Italian Pasta Salad. Make an easy Italian pasta salad side dish for any picnic or potluck, it is fast and simple to make ahead. A classic summer dish that is perfect for backyard barbecues at all your summer family parties. Leave out the meat for a vegetarian dish.
- 1 box of Rotini pasta 16 oz cooked al dente
- 1/2 cup of pepperoni cut into cubes
- Fresh Mozzarella Pearls mini mozzarella
- 1 cup of grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 small onion minced
- 1 green pepper chopped into cubes
- 1 can of black olives, cut in half
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 3 stocks of celery chopped in bite size
- 1 bottle of Garlic Expressions Classic Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Cook the pasta per the directions on the package to al dente, usually one minute less than the total on the box.
- For a quick and easy method: make the pasta in the Instant pot, add the pasta to the Instant Pot cover with water about 4 cups, a dash of salt. Secure the lid, set the valve to seal, and cook at high pressure for 4 minutes, with a quick release.
- Drain the pasta and run under cold water to stop the cooking process.
- While the pasta is cooking, draining, and cooling, chop all the other ingredients.
- Combine the cold pasta and all the other ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the entire bottle of the Garlic Expressions Classic Vinaigrette Salad Dressing.
- Mix well and refrigerate.
A perfect side for any meal. You can substitute the pepperoni with cooked chicken for the main dish.
Keywords: The Best Easy Italian Pasta Salad