Green Goddess is a creamy, tangy, zesty dressing with the perfect balance of fresh parsley, ginger, cashew, and lemon flavor. Creamy and flavorful, vegan dressing with no oil. Bursting with fresh parsley and herb flavor!
- 1 cup of parsley
- 2 inches of ginger fresh
- 1/2 cup of cashew nuts soaked in hot water
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil
- the juice of 2 lemons
- 1 tablespoon of white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of natural yeast
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1/4 cup of chopped onion
For Green Goddess Salad:
- 1/2 cup of cooked brown rice
- 1/4 cup of red quinoa
- 1 cup of chopped romaine
- 1 cup of thin-sliced cabbage
- 1 cup of chopped English cucumber
- 1/2 cup of green onion
- 1 cup of small chopped broccoli
- Gather all the ingredients.
- Soak the cashews in hot water for 10 minutes or overnight in cool water in the fridge.
- Wash the parsley and basil.
- In a blender add the parsley, ginger, cashews, parsley, maple syrupy, lemon, vinegar, natural yeast, and water.
- Blend for 1 to 2 minutes until thick and creamy.
- This dressing while delicious can be a little on the bitter side. If you like a sweeter dressing add a few more tablespoons of maple syrup.