The perfect easy light red white & blue dessert for 4th of July, Memorial Day, or Labor Day parties.
- 1 Angel Food Cake
- 4 cups pitted Cherries
- 4 cups Blueberries
- Whip Topping or Whip Cream
- Buy a pre-made Angel Food Cake, or prepare per the instructions on the box mix. (see note below).
- Make a 1-inch slice of cake and cut to the size of the bottom of your glass.
- Place the cake in the bottom of the glass.
- Layer on about 1/4 of the Cherries
- Next, layer 1/4 of the blueberries
- Then top with a lot of whip topping or Whip Cream
- Put a cherry on top and serve.
- If making the Angel Food cake you will need to start 2 hours before you want to serve the dessert. Leave time for baking and an hour or so to cool.
- You can make fresh whipped Cream but we just use Redi Whip we love both.
- Serving Size: 4
Keywords: 4th of July Light & Easy Dessert