You will love making these Baked Apple Cider Cake Mix Donuts with Maple Glaze. This is an easy and fun way to make homemade donuts for your family. With a baked donut pan, a spiced cake mix, apple cider, and your oven, you will have delicious fall donuts in no time.
- Spray Oil
- 1 spice cake box mix Dunkin Hynes
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup light olive oil
- 3/4 cup apple cider
For the Maple Glaze
- 2 tablespoons of melted butter
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 cup of confectioners’ suger
- In a stand mixer or with a hand mixer mix together the cake mix, 3 eggs, 1/4 cup of light olive oil, and 3/4 cup of apple cider. Mix for about 2 minutes until smooth. Do not over-mix.
- In a baking donut pan spray liberly with spray oil all the donut sections.
- Transfer the batter to a large ziplock bag. (This is an easy way to get the batter in the pan)
- Fill each section of the baking pan with batter about 1/2 way, do not overfill.
- Bake at 350° for 10 to 12 minutes. Use a toothpick to make sure they are baked.
- Let cook in the pan for 1 minute. Then remove gently with a spoon or flip over onto a cooling rack.
- To make the Maple Glaze: melt 2 tablespoons of butter and mix the butter, confectioner’s sugar, maple syrup, and string until smooth.
- Frost the donuts with the Maple Glaze when the donuts are completely cooled.