Classic Traditional Comfort Food: rich and creamy mushroom soup sauce with fluffy egg needles.
- Cook your noodles to al’dente accordingly to the package. Drain and set aside
- Drain the Tuna of its water
- Mix the mushroom soup with the tuna in a separate bowl.
- Spray oil your casserole dish, layer some the noodles in the dish and add the tuna mixture, keep adding and mixing until the casserole is full.
- Crush the Saltine Crackers in a plastic bag with a rolling pin or a glass cup.
- Sprinkle the cracker on the top.
- put in the oven uncovered for 30 minutes at 350° or until hot and bubbly.
Keywords: Tuna Noodle Casserole