Crock-Pot Garlic Herb Chicken Tenders Pantry Dinner. If by the end of the day you are hungry for a home-cooked dinner but just do not have the energy to start cooking, Crock-Pot Garlic Chicken using chicken tenders and pantry ingredients make the perfect dinner.
- 6 to 8 Chicken Breast Tenders thawed
- 2 Campbell’s Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 can of Water (1 cup)
- 1 teaspoon Basil
- 1 teaspoon Oregano
- 6 to 8 cloves of garlic whole
- 1 Onion cut into medium strips
- Fresh Ground Pepper
- Thaw the chicken
- Mix together soup, water, basil, oregano and garlic
- Put the soup mixture in the Crock Pot, add the chicken and turn over to coat with the sauce.
- Next, add the onions and mix around,
- Optional add some fresh ground pepper on top.
- Set for 6 hours on low is best (or 3 hours on high)
- After 6 hours use a meat thermometer to make sure that the chicken is at 165° F.
- Serve over rice or noodles.
- I do not add salt to the recipe, but let each family member add salt to taste when serving.
- Calories: 310
- Sugar: 2g
- Sodium: 730mg
- Fat: 17.8g
- Saturated Fat: 3.9
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 20.9
- Fiber: 3.5
- Protein: 16.1
- Cholesterol: 44mg
Keywords: Crock-Pot Garlic Herb Chicken Tenders Pantry Dinner