A more delicious infused flavored faster Sunday Beef Roast made in the Instant Pot or any electric pressure cooker
- 1 Beef Roast (1 and 1/2 pound roast)
- 1–2 tablespoon Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- 2 cups of Beef Broth (can use just water)
- 2 tablespoon Corn Starch
- Remove your roast from its package and salt & pepper liberally.
- Put the Instant Pot on the Sautee setting.
- Add the olive oil and when it is hot add the Beef Roast and Brown on all sides
- Add the Beef Broth.
- Set the Instant Pot on Pressure and 40 minutes for well done.
- When 40 minutes is completed release the steam and open the pot.
- Add all of the veggies chopped in medium to large pieces.
- Reset the lid to close and pressure cook for 6 minutes.
- When the veggies are done after 6 minutes release the steam manually and open the pot.
- Remove the veggies and the roast, cover to rest.
- In a small bowl combine the 2 Tablespoons of cornstarch to about 1/2 cup of water, mixing with a fork to get the cornstarch combined.
- With the Instant Pot on the saute setting to get the broth to start boiling. After it starts to boil, slowly stir in the water-cornstarch mixture. This will make the broth thicker. If you want to have the broth thin, just omit this step.
- Now you Roast Beef with veggies with a sauce is ready to serve.
- You will find cutting you roast when it is time to serve dinner that the best method is with an electric knife. Any cerated knife will work but to make sure to have a nice presentation an electric knife works best.
- For a 2 pound roast 70 minutes, for a 3 pound roast 80 minutes add 10 minutes for each pound.
Keywords: Beef roast instant pot