Dill Egg Salad Sandwich || Aunt Lois Epps
Delicious creamy homemade dill egg salad.
- Author: Lois Epps
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 15
- Total Time: 25
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- 4 Hard Boiled Eggs
- 1 TLB Fresh Dill (or 1/4 dried)
- 1/2 to 2/3 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 tsp Dry Mustard
- Salt and Pepper
- I like to hard boil the eggs by placing them in a pot of cold water bringing the eggs and water to a boil. When the water is at a rolling boil, I turn off the fire and set a timer for 11 minutes.
- While the eggs are cooking pick and chop the dill.
- Using an egg chopper, peel and chop the cooked eggs and add all of the remaining ingredients.
- If using your Instant Pot, use the Egg setting or set it on high for 5 minutes.
- Fast release
Keywords: Dill Egg Salad Sandwich