I have change it up a bit
- 6 ears of fresh corn on the cob cooked 4 minutes in the Instant Pot
- 1 cup of Water
- 2 Green Peppers chopped
- 1 med. Onion chopped
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup White Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Celery Seed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard seed
- Wash 6 small canning jars in the dishwasher. Boil 6 lids and rims for 5 minutes in water.
- Put 1 cup of water in the inner pot of the Instant Pot and cook on high pressure for 4 minutes, fast release.
- Take the corn off the cobs after it has cooled with a corn zipper.
- mix the corn, pepper, and onion in the bowl.
- Heat in a saucepan the sugar, vinegar, celery seed salt and mustard seed to dissolve.
- Fill jars with corn mixture, then pour the vinegar to 1/2 inch of the top of the jar.
- Water bath jars 30 minutes. Make sure the tops pop in to ensure the vacuum.
- Serving Size: 6
Keywords: Corn Relish