Classic easy homemade Sausage gravy over warm buttery biscuits.
- 1 pound of Sage & Herb Sausage (or turkey sausage brand from your local store)
- 3 cups of Skim Milk
- 4 tablespoons Flour
- Salt & Pepper
- Homemade Bisquick Biscuits in any shape.
- In a large skillet spray the pan with spray oil. Get the pan to medium heat.
- With your hands (you can wear gloves) crumble the sausage into the pan. Brown & cook until no longer pink. Stir and break up the clumps as you go with a fork.
- When the sausage is cooked, sprinkle with the flour and mix so that the sausage is coated.
- Heat the milk in the microwave so that it is room temperature, not cold.
- Slowly stir in the milk, mixing slowly as you go.
- The Sausage gravy will thicken as you stir. This takes from 5 to 10 minutes over medium-high heat.
- Serve over homemade Bisquick Biscuits.
Keywords: Easy Sausage Gravy Recipe Over Biscuits