You can have creamy old fashioned comfort food rice pudding in a matter of minutes all without standing over the stove. Simple to mix together in the inner pot of the Instant Pot and minutes to cook, to the most delicious creamy satisfying rice pudding.
- spray oil
- 1 cup of Arborio rice
- 1 & 1/2 cup of milk
- 1 can of Thai unsweetened coconut milk (13.66 oz)
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- cinnamon optional
- 1/2 cup raisins optional
- Whip Topping
- Spray the inner pot of the Instant Pot
- Add to the inner pot the rice, milk, coconut milk salt, and sugar.
- Secure the lid and set to high pressure for 10 minutes,
- After the cooking time is done, do a 10-minute natural release.
- After 10 minutes, release any pressure, and open the lid
- Remove the inner pot from the instant pot
- Stir and serve
- Add any cinnamon or raisins to your taste.
Keywords: How to make instant pot rice pudding no egg