- 6 Croissants (slices in half)
- 12 eggs lightly whisked
- 1/4 cup of milk or half & half
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 6 slices of ham
- 12 slices of your favorite cheese
- Cut all of your croissants in half lengthwise
- Crack all of the eggs in a large bowl and add the 1/4 cup of milk
- Whisk well with a fork or a whisk until mixed together
- Heat a skillet to medial to high heat.
- Add the egg mixture and with a spatula keep the egg mixture until cooked through fluffy but not brown or burned.
- When the eggs are almost done turn off the heat on your stove which will help the eggs to be soft and fluffy and not hard.
- Layer each croissant with one slice of ham and two slices of cheese
- Pile high the scrambled eggs on top of the cheese and ham and top with the top of the croissant.
Tips & Alternatives:
- You can use any ham and cheese your family likes.
- You can butter the croissant or use a layer of cream cheese under the ham.
- The croissants can be eaten open face with a fork or knife or cut in half as they are large and eaten as finger sandwiches.
- Make a large pot of coffee and a pitcher of orange juice.
- Serve with homemade coffee cake, you can find the recipe here!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Serving Size: 6
Keywords: Breakfast egg ham croissant