Quick & Easy method of making Pearled Farro in the Instant Pot. Eating more healthy grains and slow digesting carbohydrates is important to healthy living and Pearled Farro is a fun grain to add to your dinner planning.
- 2 cups cold water
- 1 cup of rinsed Pearled Farro
- 1/4 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp olive oil (optional)
- Rinse the 1 cup of Farro and add it to the Instant Pot with 2 cups of water.
- Add the salt, close the lid, and set to seal.
- Set the pressure button to 10 minutes.
- When the 10 minutes is done, allow a natural release for 5 minutes.
Keywords: How To Make Pearled Farro In The Instant Pot