Making 8 minute Instant Pot baby potatoes with butter & parsley has been a favorite at the family table for years. Popular in the 50s and 60s, now you can make a fork tender fully parsley potato hands off in the instant pot. It is one of the simplest potato recipes, quick & easy that will be a crowd pleaser with for any main dish. After cooking simply toss in butter and finely chopped parsley and serve.
- 10 to 12 baby red skin potatoes
- 1 cup of water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- Wash the potatoes.
- add the water to the inner pot of the Instant Pot
- Place the potatoes in the basket on top of the trivet accessory.
- Put on the lid, set to Seal.
- Set to high pressure for 8 minutes.
- Allow for a 10 minutes natural release.
- Carefully remove the basket with potholders and transfer the potatoes to a glass bowl.
- Add the butter & parsley and toss.
Keywords: Instant Pot Baby Potatoes in Butter and Parsley