- Add to the inner bowl of the Instant Pot the water, chicken tenders, potatoes, carrots, baby onions, salt and pepper.
- Set the Instant Pot to high pressure for 8 minutes, when timer is done allow to slow release for 5 minutes.
- Open the lid, remove the chicken tenders and set aside, cut into bit size pieces.
- The the sauce add the frozen peas, stir and add the milk.
- Set the Instant Pot to saute.
- Mix together with a fork the softened butter and the flour, when the mixture is bubbly add the butter flour mixture, this will thicken the sauce.
- Next, add the chicken back in and stir.
- While the dish is cooking for the 8 minutes, stir together the Bisquick and the milk with a fork.
- On a greased cookie sheet drop the dough onto the cookie sheet, about 1 inch apart.
- Bake for at 450 degrees for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
Serve the Chicken Pot Pie in a large bowl with a biscuit on the side.