- 1 cup of fresh strawberries
- 2 tablespoons of white sugar
- 1 tablespoon of Agava
- 1 cup of fat-free half and half (or regular half and half)
- Add the fresh strawberries to a medium mixing bowl. With a fork or a potato masher crush the berries to small pieces.
- Add the sugar and agave and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Add and mix in the half and half.
- Pour into the Ninja Creami container to the fill line, and place on the lid.
- Freeze for 24 hours.
- The next day take out of the freezer the container and remove the lid.
- Insert the container into the outer holder of the machine.
- Check the lid of the outer holder to make sure the blade is secure, and place the outer lid on the outer container.
- Insert the outer container into the machine and twist to the right.
- Turn on the Ninja Creami and select the ice cream setting.
- When the machine is done open the lid and see if it is creamy enough, if not put it back on the machine and use the “re-mix” setting.
- If you want to add in any extras like sprinkles or mini chocolate chips, add them to the inner container, secure the lid, place it back on the machine and use the “add-in” setting.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Ninja Creami
Keywords: Ninja Creami Healthy Strawberry Ice Cream