Quick & Easy Mix & Dump Side Dish for Thanksgiving or Christmas
- 1 Can of Cream Corn
- 1 Bag of Frozen Corn, thawed (15 oz or 3 cups)
- 1 Egg
- 1 Box of Jiffy Corn Bread Mix
- 1 cup Sour Cream or plain greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup of butter optional
- Purchase all your ingredients the weekend before as they have a long shelf life.
- Thaw the frozen corn the night before or when you go to mix the recipe it freezes up (believe me I have done this).
- Mix all together, put in your favorite casserole dish, cover with foil or plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- If you are making right away drizzle the butter on the top of the casserole and cover it with foil.
- An hour and a half before you want to eat take off the cover and put in the oven at 350° for 90 minutes.
- Check the top to make sure the middle is cooked depending on your oven and how many other cold dishes are in the oven at the same time.
- If this dish is alone in the oven take 60 minutes.
- For more than 4 people, I double this recipe.
- Spray Oil the casserole dish.
Keywords: Corn Bake Casserole