- 1 package of Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie Cookie Mix
- 3 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter melted
- 1 egg
- Chocolate Chips
- White chocolate Chips
- Sprinkles (jimmies)
- Heat the oven to 350°
- In a mixing bowl combine Cookie Mix, flour.
- Add the melted butter and the egg and mix.
- At this point, you can put the dough in the refrigerator for 10 minutes or start rolling out the dough.
- Flour the work surface and flour the rolling pin.
- Roll out the dough to 1/4 inch thick
- Use cookie cutters to make the shapes you desire.
- Place the cutout cookies on an ungreased baking sheet at least 2 inches apart
- Bake 7 to 9 minutes. Check the cookies at 6 minutes. They should be starting to be golden but not brown.
- When the cookies are out of the oven place on cooling rack and cool completely.
- When cookies are cool, melt the chocolate chips separately in microwave glass measuring cup or glass bowl. Melt for 30 seconds at a time and stir every 30 seconds until melted.
- With a butter knife or an offset spatula spread the chocolate over the cookies, set on the cooling rack or plate and add sprinkles.
- I hold the cookies over a small plate and add the sprinkles with a small spoon. That way the extra sprinkles that fall off can be used again or put back in the bottle. Even your small kids can help with this part of the decorating.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 8
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking
Keywords: Quick Sugar Cookies Dipped In Chocolate With Sprinkles