Inspired by Women From The Church in Aurora
- 2 packages of Frozen Raspberries
- 3 cups Orange Juice
- 1 can of Frozen Lemonade (thawed somewhat do not add water)
- 3 cups Pineapple Juice
- 2 quarts Ginger Ale (I just the liter bottles)
- 1 quart Raspberry Sherbet
- Ice Ring if desired
Two days before I serve the punch
- two days before your dinner make the ice ring out of a ring jello mold with water and frozen raspberries. Put in the freezer to harden.
On the day of the party right after the guests arrive:
- Serve right away.
- This recipe is for a large punch bowl. If you have a smaller one like my holy bowl make half.
- I have also used Cranberry Ginger Ale, and you can use regular or diet.
Keywords: Raspberry Sherbet Party Punch