Red velvet heart cake mix cut out cookies are so easy to make using only 3 ingredients. Start with a red velvet box cake mix. Mix dough and roll out the dough. Delicious soft puffy cookies with crispy edges.
- 1 Duncan Hines Signature Perfectly Moist Red Velvet Cake Mix
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup butter (1 stick butter) room tempeture
- Sprinkles for decorating
- In a stand mixer bowl or a hand mixer, mix the egg and the butter until fluffy.
- Add the cake mix.
- Mix just until it forms a dough.
- Transfer the dough to plastic wrap form into a flat ball and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- After you remove the cookie dough from the fridge, preheat the oven to 350°.
- Roll out the cookie dough to 1/4 inch or a little more.
- Cut out different shapes with heart cookie cutters.
- Transfer to an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Add your sprinkles.
- Put the cut cookie dough in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Then cook for 8 minutes.
Keywords: Red Velvet Heart Cake Mix Cut Out Cookies