You will love this super easy Beer Cheese Fondue recipe. 3 pantry ingredients and then all the dipping. Rich, creamy, thick, with a hint of beer flavor for the Ultimate Easy Beer Cheese Fondue at home.
- 1 bottle of Heineken Beer
- 8 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup of corn starch
- 1 large plastic Ziplock bag
Dippers for Fondue
- 1 loaf of crusty white bread
- 1 loaf of dark pumpernickel bread
- Parboiled Cauliflower
- Parboiled Broccoli
- Boiled mini red-skinned potatoes
- Mini pretzels several shapes
- Bagel chips
- Mini hot dogs
- Befor you start making the beer cheese fondue have all of the dipppers our and in small bowls or on a charcuterie board. Also boil any potatoes to fork tender and boil the cauliflower and broccoli in water for 4 minutes to par-boil.
- Shreed the cheese and place in a Zipp lock bag, add the corn starch and shake to coat all the cheese.
- In a large sauce pan add the bottle of beer and bring to a boil. Boil for 3 minutes on a low boil.
- Reduce the heat and slowly add the cheese about a cup at a time, string constantly until the fondue is thick and creamy.
- Transfer to a fondue pot and enjoy.
- Use whatever is your favorite beer
- Use mild or sharp cheddar cheese
- You can use a combination of cheddar, Colby, and Swiss for a different taste.
Keywords: Easy Beer Cheese Fondue