With only a few minutes of prep time, I have the fastest corn beef recipe ever for you to make in the Instant Pot. Delicious Corned Beef Dinner in minutes not hours. My Instant Pot transforms the traditional St. Patrick’s Day meal from an all-day recipe to a meal in a flash.
- 3 to 4 Lb Corned Beef & Seasoning Packet
- 4 Bouillon cubes
- 4 cups of water
- 1 Onion chopped
- 4 Garlic Cloves
- 6 small White or Red Potatoes cut in half
- 4 – 5 Carrots cut into large sections
- 1 large Head of Cabbage cut into wedges
- Heat water and bouillon cubes in the microwave in order to dissolve the bouillon.
- Add the beef bouillon water, onion, garlic, corned beef, and seasoning packet to the electric pressure cooker.
- Lock the pressure cooker lid in place and set the valve on the seal.
- Set the timer for 90 minutes.
- When the timer is done, let the pressure release on its own, for approximately 10 minutes.
- Remove the corned beef and cover with foil to keep warm, place in a warm oven.
- In the pressure cooker in the liquid that you cook the corned beef in, add the potatoes, carrots, and cabbage.
- Lock the lid, and set the timer for six minutes setting the valve at the seal.
- After the six-minute timer is done, release the steam, remove the lid, and enjoy your corn beef and cabbage
Keywords: Fast Corned Beef Recipe