- 1 cup Butter or Margarine
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tsp. Vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups Flour
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 6 tsp butter melted
- 2 cups Confectionary Sugar
- Cream the butter and the sugar until well mixed with a hand mixer or stand mixer.
- Add the eggs and the vanilla and mix for about 1 minute
- In a medium bowl mix the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- And the flour mixture to the butter, sugar, egg, and vanilla mixture together.
- Do not over mix when almost mixed mix with a spatula.
- Chill the dough for 20 minutes to an hour.
- Roll out on a floured surface and cut into shapes.
- Bake at 350° for 9 to 10 minutes.
- I have found that after a few batches of cookies you have reduce your baking time by a min.
- Prep Time: 20
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking
Keywords: Heart Sugar Cutout Cookies