Enjoy the comfort of Crockpot Cream of Mushroom Soup Chicken served over creamy mashed potatoes. Perfect for busy weeknights and satisfying your comfort food cravings.
- 2 to 4 chicken boneless skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 large onion
- 2 cans of Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 2 Packest of McCormick Chicken Gravy Mix packet
- 1 cup of Water (you can also use chicken broth)
- 1/2 teaspoon of Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of Paprika
- Spray Oil
- 1 to 2 packages of premade Mashed Potatoes (you can make homemade Mashed Potatoes if you have time)
- Set up your CrockPot and spray the inner pot with spray oil and set the timer for 6 hours on low.
- Slice the onion into 1/4 to 1/2 inch slices and layer on the bottom of the CrockPot.
- Lay the Chicken Breasts, thawed or frozen on top of the onion rings. (I put the frozen chicken breasts in the fridge the night before so they are somewhat thawed)
- In a medium bowl mix together the cream of mushroom soups, garlic powder, paprika gravy packet, and water and stir to combine.
- Pour the gravy mixture over the top of the chicken breasts, cover, and let cook for 6 to 8 hours on low or 4 hours on high.
- Serve over Mashed Potatoes
Keywords: CrockPot Cream of Mushroom Soup Chicken over Mashed Potatoes