No bake chocolate pudding pie is an easy simple creamy, fluffy delicious show-stopper at any party, holiday, or picnic. Simply mix and refrigerate saving the fluffy whipped topping for just before serving. Your kids will be asking for a pudding pie for every holiday.
Chocolate pudding pie is a new favorite pie to our kids but childhood favorite of my husband, Jim. It was a traditional pie in his home for Thanksgiving & Christmas.
A no-bake pie is perfect for Thanksgiving & Christmas as the base of the pie can be made a day or two ahead. One less dessert to make right before the holiday. You only need 5 simple ingredients that you can have on hand. It is so simple to get a big smile when you take it to your Thanksgiving or Christmas table.
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link I will earn a small commission which helps keep my blog up and running but it won’t cost you a penny more)! Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
After I made the whipping cream I did use my disposable pastry bags with Russian Pipping Tips to make the eye-catching design. A chocolate pudding pie tastes great with whatever way you want to decorate the topping.
You May Also Be Interested In – 10 Easy Pie Recipes for the Holiday Plus Pie Homemade Crust RecipePrint
- 2 small boxes of sugar-free/ fat-free Chocolate Fudge Jell-O pudding mix (you can use two of the sugar kind also whatever you like)
- 2 1/5 cups of Low Fat Milk
- 1 purchased Oreo Pie Crust
- 8 oz Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 cup confectioners’ Sugar
- (or you can top the pie with Reddiwhip in a can)
- Remove the Oreo Pie Crust from its packaging.
- In a large mixing bowl, using a stand mixer or hand mixer, mix together for 2 minutes, the 2 packages of pudding mix, and the milk. (while you are using 2 pudding packages, you have to reduce the amount of milk so the pie is thicker so it can be sliced and served as a pie).
- After the pudding is mixed for 2 minutes, it will begin to thicken.
- Fill the Oreo Pie Crust with the mixed putting, Cover, and put in the refrigerator overnight.
- The next day, made the Whipping Cream topping.
- Mix in a stand mixer the Heavy Whipping Cream, the vanilla, and the sugar. Beat on high watching all the time. Depending on how cold your ingredients are and the speed of the mixer will determine how long this takes. When the whipped cream is fluffy and holds its shape it is ready.
- Do not over mix or you will be making homemade butter. (not what you want to put on your pie)
- Serve Cold
- You can top the pie with Whipped Cream, the ingredients listed above. You can double the amount of whipping cream if you want a lot of topping. You can also simply use Reddiwhip and put it on each pie piece as you serve it.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: No Bake Chocolate Pudding Pie
Happy Pie Making,