Cranberry Fluff is a perfect recipe for a side dish or dessert for Thanksgiving or Christmas. It has the sweet taste of all the Cool Whip Fluff recipes with a little tartness of the cranberries. Add a cubed apple for a little crunch. You can use sugar-free instant Vanilla pudding, add the cranberries, pineapple, pecans, and apple to make a beautiful light red holiday dish.
I love to make fluff recipes, they are quick and easy to make in about 10 minutes at the most. An easy recipe for the kids to help and as they are a little older can make themselves. The recipe is just like our favorite fluff recipe Watergate Fluff that we serve at Thanksgiving and all summer long. The Green color makes it perfect for Christmas also.
Traditional Thanksgiving Dinner Recipes. 17 recipes that we all love and remember from family childhood dinners and new modern favorites. Made easy with simple ingredients and modern appliances for busy families. Grab your copy right now to get a jump on holiday planning.
A dessert or side dish as any of the Jell-O pudding, Cool Whip recipes are light a fluffy (ok this is obvious and fluff is in the name). I did not add any additional sugar but if you feel it is too tart for your family, you could add a 1/4 cup sugar to make it sweeter.
As a lot of the Thanksgiving and Christmas dishes tend to be heavy, I like the tart light citrus flavor, so I let the Cool Whip, pudding mix, pineapple in its own juices and apple add the sweetness.
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link I will earn a small commission which helps keep my blog up and running but it won’t cost you a penny more)! Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
Tips for Mixing Cranberry Fluff
- When you are processing the cranberries, add some of the pineapple and the juice so that it chopped easer.
- Mix the cranberries and the crushed pineapple with the dry pudding mix first
- Then add the rest of the ingredients, leaving the cool whip for last.
Traditional Thanksgiving Dinner Recipes. 17 recipes that we all love and remember from family childhood dinners and new modern favorites. Made easy with simple ingredients and modern appliances for busy families. Grab your copy right now to get a jump on holiday planning.Print
- In a food processer chop the cranberries, add some of the juice from the crushed pineapple to help the food processer make a smooth texture.
- Chop the pecans, and apple into small bite size pieces.
- Start with the jello in a large bowl.
- Add the crushed pineapple with all of the juice you have left in the can.
- Mix with the cranberries, pecans and apple. At this time add any extra sugar you need.
- When this mixture is well mixed, now fold in the Cool Whip.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour to chill.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Category: dessert
Keywords: Cranberry Fluff