Very Easy & Hand Free 🥚
Making hard-boiled eggs in the Instant Pot Presser Cooker could not be easier. As with all recipes for the Instant Pot, you load it up, add water, set the dial and you are hands-free. Making a large batch of hard boiled eggs for your family is also much safer. No pot of boiling water on the stove to spill or burn.
Secure the lid and set the timer for 5 minutes. If you have an Instant Pot that has an egg setting, use that setting and it sets the time for 5 minutes. This will give you a nice fluffy hard-boiled egg.
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link I will earn a small commission which helps keep my blog up and running but it won’t cost you a penny more)! Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
Easy Recipes with Hard Boiled EggsPrint
- 8 fresh eggs
- 1 cup of water
- a pinch of salt
- Plugin your Instant Pot on the counter and add 1 cup of water to the inner pot.
- Place a pinch of salt into the water to help reduce foam when releasing the presser.
- Set. your Instant Pot basket inside the inner pot and add the eggs
- Set the Instant Pot to Egg setting which is 5 minutes, secure the lid, and set the valve on the top to seal.
- As soon as you hear the beep that the 5 minutes is up, release the pressure and put the eggs immediately in cold water
- If using the Instant Pot Mini set to high pressure for 5 minutes.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: side dish
- Method: Instant Pot
Keywords: Instant Pot Hard Boiled Eggs