Spring Is Here! Print & Cut Easter Stickers (Free). Get your free printable Easter stickers! These cute stickers are fun to print on sticker paper or card stock. All you need is a printer scissors and your creativity. You and your children will love to create beautiful Easter designs with these printables!
Download and print cute bunny, eggs, and chicks stickers. These are great to use with your kids on cards or to decorate their baskets and Easter Eggs. Download the free printable PDF file.
Print these free printable Easter stickers and make Easter special. Just print them out and let the kids cut and paste them as they want. For even faster fun print on sticker paper. It’s fun and feels extra festive knowing you made it yourself!
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link I will earn a small commission which helps keep my blog up and running but it won’t cost you a penny more)! Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
Us of the Easter Stickers
You can download the PDF file from my website and print it as many times as you want. This is a fun kids’ activity for the Easter holidays. I made these print & cut easter stickers because I love stickers and use them all the time, so I thought it would be fun to share some of my favorite designs with you!
I only ask that you not give them away or sell them yourself. The PDF is only for your personal use.
You can also use a Cricut Cutting Machine to Print & Cut the stickers on sticker paper and have all the work done for you.
If you need help with using stickers and the print & cut method with a Cricut cutting machine I have instructions for you in this post.
Paper & Sticker Paper
The fastest way to use these stickers is to print them off on good-quality card stock. You can find card stock at any big box store or Amazon Card Stock delivered to your door.
Or for ease of sticking, you will want to give this sticker paper a try. Sticker Paper for Inkjet Printer 30 Sheets Vinyl Sticker Paper Glossy Waterproof – Size 8.5”x11″ A4 – Inkjet & Laser Printer
With sticker paper, all you need to do is print it out on sticker paper, cut them out, and give them to your kids. I know your kids will love the cute Easter sticker with colorful eggs, bunnies, and chicks for your little ones.
Here are 5 crafts that use Easter stickers:
- Sticker eggs: Just take all the stickers off the paper and glue them or stick them on hard-boiled eggs! If you don’t have an egg, no worries—you can just draw one on a piece of paper for a cute art paper.
- Sticker bunny: Same process as above, but with a bunny shape instead of an egg shape! Print off an easter bunny outline or draw one and decorate with the cute sticker.
- Make-your-own sticker book: Glue all your stickers onto notebook paper and make your own sticker book! You could even write stories about the stickers in your book.
- On a blank pastel colored greeting card create beautiful Easter cards for Grand Parents, Aunt, and Uncles.
- Stick them on the outside of your Easter baskets.