When you need an easy to make simple ingredient dessert for family or a dinner party Easy 3 Ingredient Pineapple Sorbet is the perfect recipe. With a food processor or blender, it comes together quickly with simple delicious pineapple and a hint of coconut. Not just like Disney Dole whip but a lighter dessert.
Cool and refreshing this dessert is so easy to make and will be loved by your family. Sitting on your deck or front porch eating fresh pineapple sorbet you will be transported to the tropics or to your favorite snack station at Disney World. Our family loves Disney Dole Whip and when we want a little of that taste without the expensive trip this is one of your summer recipes.
I have even served this dessert when we have visited friends in the summer for a fun party. Warn weather does not lend well to a heavy dessert. Fresh pineapple and cool chilled sorbet make you feel like you have indulged but with a light dessert.
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link I will earn a small commission which helps keep my blog up and running but it won’t cost you a penny more)! Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
I love my Cuisinart ice cream maker and have used it for years. Making simple sorbets for the kids was always a fun treat that only takes about 20 minutes. A quick alternative to store-bought ice cream treats and fun to get the kids involved. Both the Cuisinart ice cream maker and my NutriBullet are fun and easy to teach your children, to use. Summer is the perfect time to start teaching basic cooking.
- Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker
- Blender or NutriBullet
- Cute Ice Cream Dishes
Keep the freezer bowl all summer long and in 20 minutes you can have all different fruit sorbets that your kids will love and that are low in processed sugars.
Variations of this Pineapple Dessert
- Add chunks of chopped pineapple
- Add coconut flakes after it is mixed
- Add Whip Topping and a cherry on top
- Serve in a hollowed-out pineapple shell – fill after mixed and freeze for a few hours.
Easy 3 Ingredient Pineapple Sorbet
A super simple dessert when you want a little sweetness after a meal but not a big dessert.
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 20 min in Ice Cream Make
- Total Time: 30 min
- Category: Dessert
- 1 1/2 cups of Pineapple Juice
- 1 can of Crushed Pineapple in natural juice (no sugar added)
- 1/2 of a cup of Thai Kitchen Organic Coconut Milk
- Before you begin make sure that your Cuisinart ice cream maker Freezer Bowl has been in the freezer for at least 24 hours
- In a NutriBullet or other blender puree the crushed Pineapple and the Pineapple juice until smooth.
- Mix in the Coconut Milk
- Pour this mixture into a Cuisinart ice cream maker Freezer Bowl and place the bowl on to the Ice Cream maker.
- Turn the unit and check in 20 minutes
- After 20 minutes you can take the sorbet out of the bowl and put in a freezer safe container and put in the freezer.
- When you are ready to serve you will need to set on the counter for 10 to 15 min or put in the microwave for 20 seconds at a time. If left in the freezer it gets really hard but softens nicely.
- Serve in Cute Ice Cream Dishes.
- Serving Size: 6