Print & Cut Valentine’s Day Stickers for
Printer or Cricut Design Space
Valentine’s Day is my favorite holiday and I always start to have a gift & party ideas as soon as the holiday decorations are put away. I want to bring color into my home. We still are in full swing of winter here in Ohio and I need bright & cheery design and color to counter all the white and gray outside.
I have designed for you easy to download Valentine’s Day stickers to print off on cardstock or sticker paper. I like to use my Cricut Explore Air to print and cut cute Valentine’s images for cards, crafts, or as stickers for gifts.
I start today wanting to decorate a package I am sending to my son who is away at college. I wanted to decorate the inside of the box and needed stickers. I also have a chalkboard that is by our back door and I like to make it festive for each season.
Using Cricut Cutting Machine For Your Stickers
Ideas For Using Stickers
- Adding Stickers to a Coloring Book page or Art Page. Using stickers also helps with fine motor skills.
- We always used stickers as a reward for a choir or a habit chart.
- Use stickers as a way to learn your counting. Writing a number on an index card and ask your child to place that number of stickers on the card.
- Use the stickers for a sticker matching game.
- When playing with the stickers ask what letter or sound the image in the circle makes.
- Making homemade Valentine’s Cards for family & friends, or add to a pre-made card.
Hand Cutting Stickers
You can also purchase sticker paper for any printer, print off the design, and then cut out the stickers by hand. However, one of the life skills that my mother taught me and I am so grateful for is how to hand cut out any shape. I am all about using crafting for learning and cutting out these cute stickers with your little one is a simple skill to teach. I also have found this easy to use a punch that will cut a perfect 3″ circle.
I hope you will enjoy printing off these cute images for a fun matching game, stickers for cards or packages, or stickers for crafts and decoration for Valentine’s Day.
Happy Valentine’s Day,