Easy Hot Artichoke Dip with crackers was all the rage for any dinner party in the 80s and 90s. I’m not sure where I got the first recipe from, but after it was served at our first New Year’s Eve party guests have been requesting it for every party after that.
Artichoke Dip is quick & easy, it is a mix it, dump in a pan and bake recipe that will be the hit at any party or holiday celebration.
No matter what the holiday Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s Eve, or birthday I always throw together this quick and simple dip. At every party, everyone comments on how they love artichoke dip. Artichoke dip that is hot & cheesy is one of those recipes that you can modify to make it your own for your own tastes. I’d like to use garlic powder, oregano, and basil which gives it an Italian flavor.
You could spice it up with some red pepper flakes, or tone it down completely only using the Parmesan cheese and mayonnaise. Artichoke dip is best served with crackers. A lot of chips can be too thin and break in the dip. Any type of crackers will work. The dip is perfect for dipping or spreading.
Best of all are the leftovers. If you have any leftover dip put it in the refrigerator. The dip is good cold and reheated in the microwave for a snack.
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link I will earn a small commission which helps keep my blog up and running but it won’t cost you a penny more)! Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
- 2 cans of 14 oz Artichoke Hearts
- 1 TLB dried Basil
- 1 TLB dried Oregano
- 2/3 cup to 1 cup of Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- Drain & rinse the Artichoke Hearts. You can buy whole or parts, I buy whichever is the lowest price.
- Roughly chop the Artichoke Hearts and put in a mixing bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Spray oil an 8×8 glass baking pan and put your mixture in the baking pan.
- Bake at 350° for 20 to 30 minutes or until hot bubbly.
- Serve with crackers, right away.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: Hot Artichoke Dip